About The Blog



Time for a little interaction.

It's time for YOU to give feedback. Or rather, it'd be cool if you did. If you want to give feedback, post it in the comments below, or message me.

First, as you know, the blog is about multiple styles. I already did a survey on this (Techno/Acid and Dark Ambient were the clear winners), but it was limited to 3 styles, so I'd like to know if there is any other style you would like to see more in this blog (Doomcore? Experimental? New wave? Electronic Blues maybe?).

Second, at first I posted music for each artist seperatedly, than last month I started posting batches of music related to various genres with multiple artists each time, now I'm back at single artists again. Which method would you prefer? Maybe even something different to that?

Third, I post mostly music on this blog, but also sometimes text entrys like the "Upcoming Artist Of The Moment" category etc.. Lately I didn't post much on this subject. Would you like to see more text entrys (such as rankings, artist features, background information, etc.)?

Fourth, this blog has already a lot of viewers, but it would be cool if it had even more, to spread the music and the artists featured on this blog even further. So, if you know a place where I could promote the blog or anything like this (of course without spamming or methods like that!), let me know.

Fifth, is there anything else you want to see on this blog?

Cheers,
Soenke / Low Entropy

No comments:

Post a Comment